Saturday, January 31, 2015

Post 527 - Sway's

Hiii everyone! I got some new things to show you going on in the Home and Garden part of my blog.  Today's showcase is Sway's.  There are two awesome sets you could get. 

First off you can get the moon and stars for your loved one with this amazing couch and wall art.  Comes in both black wood and brown.  There are 20 single/friend poses, and 8 couples animations in this!  I need to make a little edit, there is a lamp in the box too! But because I opened mine wrong I didn't see it in time for the picture.  Sooo you know there is a lamp too!  I love the windlight settings i found that reflect the different lights off things, this was materials it looks like and it shown really nicely like satin pillows I love this look.  *Note all items in the set can be purchased individual if you so chose*

Now these signs on the second picture were part of the Fifty Linden Friday. But if you didn't grab them then you can still get them today in her store for normal price.  There is a big sign and a little one.  Each sign has three different sayings on it so you get six total boards you can hang in your house, to mix and match and make look amazing for Valentines day.  Which is right around the corner!




Decor:  (Sway Dench
Sway's [Infinity] Set   UBER
Sway's [Love] signs

No comments:

Post a Comment