Friday, January 30, 2015

Post 526

Hi everyone! I am doing a sorta sexy post.  Because, frankly, I seen this top and got inspired to do something in lingerie sections. I am still loving on my mesh body by Maitreya, it has become a regular part of my wardrobe.  While I love it I am loving the clothing that can be worn on it.  Such as the amazing top by Forever Young.  You can get this in a lot of colors, pack one and pack two.  The huds allow you to choose what colors you wanna wear.  Its lace and see through and ultra naughty.  I am pairing this with my panties that you can find by Zaara at the main store of Maitreya.  I like these because they look natural on the body.  I am new to this store, but  I am seeing why people love them so much.  It darn near flawless.  The seems are great.

On to Uber.  Have you been yet?  You need to before its to late.  You can find my TRUTH hair there and my shoes by Eudora.  The hair is a side swept pony with a braid lined in it.  A metal clip that is celestial looking.  Very pretty.  As always try the demo to make sure it fits your head :D   The shoes by Eudora are as always hand made and perfect.  I love his shoes, you get a hud that allows you to change all the aspects of the shoe and you can make them your own, and if you have more than one hud set ... you can really mix and match making so many different varieties of shoes. Totally love them.



Credits:
♥ Shoes: Eudora 3D Lianna Pumps  (Eudora3D)  UBER
♥ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Esther (Truth Hawks) UBER
♥ Earrings: ^^Swallow^^ Earring HeartWings  (luciayes.magic) Dressing Room Fusion (Past)
♥ Necklace: ^^Swallow^^ Necklace HeartWings  (luciayes.magic) Dressing Room Fusion (Past)
♥ Top: :FY: Betsy Lace Top [black] (hannah.lacombe) NEW
♥ Panties: Zaara : Aksaka lingerie *garnet* - Maitreya appliers (Zaara Kohime)
♥ Pose {pose maniacs} Nitti   (Jaay Tiratzo)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin:  -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05 G (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment