Thursday, January 8, 2015

Post 516

I bought the new hair from Magika and its called Lemon but lemme tell you this is no lemon of a hair, its  sweet and curly and just very nicely done.  It fits nicely against the breasts, but for those of you who support the bigger ones, there is a bigger boobie hair for you in the box.♥  Next would be NV.  Her dress is gorgeous, I love the texture on this one.  And it has a little belt at the lower bust to make it flattering.  And.  as before, I am wearing my mesh body, I am finding clothes fit rather nicely these days.  You cant beat that feeling.  It was a great purchase.  This dress like I mention with this designer is always in different shades and textures.  You will definitely find what you want from her.  On that note make sure you try the demo.  It does come in standard sizes.♥  If you happen to have a man or hell even if you don't.  Go to The Mens Dept and pick up these bracers from Apple May, They are fitted for both men and women so you and your hunny can match or you can just look amazing in them.♥  Lastly, I found a new pose maker I might go check out more on.  I was at Collabor 88 today and trying to fight the lag for a few things the first thing that rezzed was this pose set by Marukin.  I instantly knew I wanted it and oddly, I never heard of this maker so I am lame and that is ok because nooow I want more.  These poses I got like the one in my picture are great for slightly sexy and cute would be a great addition to anyone's blog or photography studio.  I see myself using this a lot.  So keep and eye out for more. And when you can get into Collabor ... check her out!! ♥♥



Credits:
♥ Hair: Magika [Hair] Lemon (Sabina Gully)   NEW
♥ Bracelet: (AMD) Simple Bracer (L) - Black Leather *F* (Apple May) The Mens Dept
♥ Dress: [NV] Galy Dress -Zig-Zag Black- (isiss Bade)  NEW
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 04 E (aida.ewing)
♥ Pose: (marukin) candie  (valencia.southard) Collabor 88

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment