Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Post 515 - Purple Poses

Hiii everyone.  I have a guy friend recruited again.  Isnt he cute thinking he gonna be taking me up the stairs ... its ok I was lazy and didnt wanna walk anyways.  So what a guy right ... I look totally lazy too.  But that is ok cause he is adorable. 
But ... Purple Poses released this new pose for all you couples out there.  This is one of two of the poses she just released, and everyone was doing them naked, and me Imma be the oddball out. This is a really cute pose and has tons of potential.  And this is one of them.  Great pics could be had with this pose, you should totally check it out!

I will pose my outfit in another pose ... because you cant really see it in this one.


Pose by Purple Poses - Couples 379 (Audrey Guter) NEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment