Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Post 514

Hiii everyone! Its frickin cold outside.  So I thought I would do a frickin awesome post featuring AlterEgo, which happens to be my amazing sweater, the scarf and the pants.  BUT BUT BUT if you are part of her awesome group there is a version of my sweater FREE right now.  So go get it.  And if you like that ... you will want to buy the ones I am wearing.  They are adorable and come with appliers so you can totally do boobs.

Next up is Entwined.  I am loving on this hair people, its at We <3 RP and its CURLY! Look at the flowing waves on this baby! And it doesnt have the longness in the back its all hanging over the shoulders so you can wear this hair with alot of things and it not look funky at all.  WHICH IS AMAZING!

Oh ... Maitreya body users ... THERE IS A UPDATE! 2.0 of the Laura body is out and should be sent to you.  You can get it at the store too.  Several updates have been made and it looks fantastic and a lot easier to navigate too ♥

Lastly I showed off a pose by Mango Cheeks a few days ago and this is another, its a new year and time for new poses and this is in her new collection that you should check out!! They work nicely with my mesh body and I love them.  They are nice simple ... lemme shoot you kinda poses.  Perfect for the bloggers ♥


Credit:
♥ Sweater: .alterego. my sweater - med - chocolate (Toxxic Rhiannyr)  NEW
♥ Scarf: alterego I mesh scarf (Toxxic Rhiannyr) NEW
♥ Pants: alterego I signature jeans - sm (Toxxic Rhiannyr)
♥ Boots: REIGN. PHOENIX BOOTS (LEFT)- Cocoa (kenadeecole)
♥ Hair: [Entwined] Electra (vivienmarli)  We <3 RP
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - December II - Jamaica tone - 03 G (aida.ewing) Uber
♥ Lipstick: -Glam Affair - December Extra Lips - Jamaica 03 (aida.ewing) Uber
♥ Pose: {Mango Cheeks} Daydream Pose  (kelly.bellman)  NEW

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment