Saturday, January 24, 2015

Maven Homes - Skwer

Hi everyone.  I got something cool to show you!  I got a new house and I am loving it.  Its called the Skwer.  Its by Maven Homes.  Normally his houses are a bit on the larger side, so when I see the smaller ones I get all excited.  This house is more like a mini resort house in my opinion where as you would see it at a ski resort or something of that nature, but I made it look that way with all the bushes and stuff in front and the snow.  But this house would look amazing by a lake or anywhere really.  It all depends on how you decorate it.

It has two floors.  First floor is your basic living room and kitchen layout.  The mini kitchen is built in.  This house is modifiable so if you want to remove items you can do so.  Just make sure you keep the backup ready to go in case you are like me and make mistakes.

Then going up the stairs you will find a huge bedroom and bathroom.  I am not sure how I did it but in my picture of the bedroom I managed to get a reflection light off the lamp by the bed to hit the door.  That was pretty flipping cool if you ask me I never seen that before.   This house is small but yet so spacious on the inside and perfect for one person or a couple to live in.

I am going to try something new, since I have 8 pictures, I am going to embed a slide show into my post.  I am going to see how it works, if you don't like it don't hesitate to tell me so.  I am curious to see how this works ♥  You can always see the pictures on my flickr as well just click the flickr slide show at the top ♥

Make sure you check out Maven Homes.  There are two sims full of houses.

Also I am not going to detail my inside home .. but I will list all designers featured in it .. I will do another post later with all the insides because I am not done decorating just yet!



Credits:
House : MAVEN HOMES - SKWER  NEW


Random Furniture around the house by these designers:
Shabby Tabby (Rosemaery Lorienfield)
Aphrodite (Marina Ramer)
8f8 (iBi)
Circa (Cherelle Capra)
Common Grounds (Emery Milneaux)
Vespertine (Amelie Knelstrom)
La Galleria (Pamela Galli)
Noodles (Natalee Oodles)
Fetch (distoreddreams)
Alouette (Scarlet Chandrayann)
Plethroa (PlethoraSL)
Convair (Tobias Convair)
Kalsia (Isabeau Baragula)
Bazar (Ria Bazar)
Half Deer (Halogen Magic)
FloorPlan (Tegan Serin)
Dust Bunny (lxlnoel)
Oyasumi (Kenzo Gateaux)
Ispachi (Andred Qinan)
What Next (Winter Thorn)
Pilot (Kaz Nayar)
Cozy Homes (Paige Raven)

No comments:

Post a Comment