Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Post 522

Hii everyone, so while I am waiting for N21 to rez for me, I will take up space and waste some time doing a post :D   I cannot get over these Bueno jeans ... I am living in them.  They are very flattering so they are being featured again in my post.  Just saying.

NV placed out some new shirts, not very mesh body friendly lol but I made it work damn it.  They are different ways of saying F U really.  I love it.  Normally I am a tame girl, but these shirts are totally doing it for me.  This one means F it.  I love the little humping guy on the I  haha.

Entwined has new hair out ... and and and if you are a blogger reading this ... She has opened up the blogger applications again so you can fill out your app here Just dont take my spot ok?! I like blogging her hair.   Hmm this new one is a long hair that is pulled sides to the back very cute.  I love the looks of it and specially in pink.  She does pink hair very well.

My Attic .. .well not mine personally ... but the event My Attic will be opening up and you can find this couch ... chair ... pose thinger if you will in three different colors, red, pink and black.  Each one having a ton of poses in them, I couldnt choose all my favorites and I wanted to get post out so there are two of the many that are in this.  You should head over and check it out!!

Eudora ... my shoe fettish go to guy ... he provides some of the highest quality shoes in sl .... I love the textures on this shoe.  It has fancy ladies of the day on it.  Sexy sleek and made for the slink high foot so make sure you have the feet.  You need these shoes trust me.  You can have them if you go over to Kustom9 right now and get them ... gorgeous and so many colors to choose from .. specially with this hud!!!

Luxe .. has amazing accessories.  Love these Bracelets and ring set so while you are getting the shoes ... you can get these bracelets and ring set from Kustom9  They come in gold black, and silver metals.  There is a hud for 14k or 24k metal options on the gold.  A girls best accessories is her bracelets I swear. Loving them!








Credits:
♥ Top: [NV] Abril Top -Fuck It  (isiss Bade)  NEW♥ Pants: Bueno - Skinny Jeans Steel- Regular  (blueberryxx) NEW
♥ Shoes: Eudora 3D Pinup Pumps Fatpack left (Eudora3D) Kustom9
♥ Bracelet: LUXE. - Bebe Bangle 1 Silver  (jaycee.dover) Kustom9
♥ Bracelet: LUXE. - Bebe Bangle 2 Black (jaycee.dover) Kustom9
♥ Bracelet: LUXE. - Bebe Bangle 3 Silver (jaycee.dover)Kustom9
♥ Bracelet: LUXE. - Bebe Bangle 4 Black (jaycee.dover) Kustom9
♥ Ring: LUXE. - Spikey Ring Silver (jaycee.dover) Kustom9
♥ Hair: [Entwined] Melody - Lolas (vivienmarli)  NEW
♥ Poses: W. Winx & Flair - Temptation Lounge (Whimsy Winx) My Attic


Everyday Wear:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05 G (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment