Sunday, January 25, 2015

Post 523

Oh hi everyone.  Did you know that I got lucky enough to have Blueberry allow me to blog for her stuffs.  I am overly excited.  Not just her clothing but her hair tooooo.  I am like omgoshing and dying right now.  But I shop at her store before this anyways.  So I feel very privileged to have this opportunity.

So there are new things out, like this dress and the hair I am wearing.  The dress comes in different colors and there is a hud to allow you to change the color of the belt.  So if you want your pearls and string to be different in colors you can do so.  Its very easy to use.  On that this dress goes with normal bodies and mesh bodies.  Please make sure you try the demos.  Make sure you head next door to her hair shop, which has several different hairs, but I am showing off the newest of her set.  I have it in the fades right now.  Blonde and pink.  there are 3 different color packs to choose from.  The normals, the fades and the unicorns. Each pack holding very amazing choices and all in them.  Again the hud is very easy to use.  Click and go.   Please again ... demo's people.

Next, I have been also given the pleasure to showcase the new shoes by Glamistry.  This is a bit new for me.  The designer of these shoes and such.  So I am finding that these shoes are amazing too. Hand crafted with a hud that allows you to change just about every aspect of the shoe.  This one allows you to change several different colors and metals to make your look amazing.  And it had the right colors to match my amazing dress.  So yea... please check out the store and try the demos!


Last and not least at all is Miseria I love her cute stuffs, I am always excited when I see new things come out and this little tote is one of them.  Its an elephant and omg who doesn't love an elephant.  I know I dooo, and her bags come in different colors toooo so you can have a ton of them.  Its mesh and fits the mesh hands perfectly, but you can move it around a little to make it your hand just right!


Credits:
♥ Hair: Blueberry - Fay - Hair Size - 2 - Essentials (blueberryxx)  NEW
♥ Dress: Blueberry - Satin Dress & Belt - Maitreya  (blueberryxx) NEW
♥ Ring: EMPORIUM - RING #2 Crown SILVER - (Antonia Millar) NEW
♥ Shoes: Glamistry : ERANTHIS Heels - (glamistry) NEW
♥ Bag: [Miseria] Elly Tote - Navy (athena.loring) NEW

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes:  {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin:-Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05 G (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment