Sunday, December 28, 2014

Post 507

Hiii everyone! Now that holidays are over for most of us.  Its time for coming back and not being lazy anymore.  So I am gonna do a little catch up and then take a mini break to clean my inventory.  Its a horrid mess of my being lazy.   But First off I wanna show you some amazingly cute items and I am happy to show.

First is Entwined.  This hair is a two option hair, bangs or no bangs and honestly, I love anything with bangs so I am showing the bangs off! This is a short cute little do that would make any girl stand out.♥  It goes really well when you wanna show off backless shirts like the one I am wearing by Forever Young.  This sweater is very well done, I can even wear it with my mesh body.  Yep,  I am still wearing it.  This sweater though comes in two different huds, the light colors and the darker colors, this green is from the lights, the pastels so to speak.♥  And with it I paired it with my new NV skirt.  Its short, cute and wavy.   It moves smoothly with your av and looks amazing.  Like always there are many colors to be chosen from ♥  We all love our shoes, right?  Well I am sporting a new pair if shoes from Livalle, formerly known a L.Warwick shoes.  Same great shoes just a different name. These sweet open toe pumps fit medium slink feet and Belleza bodies.  So for those of us  that still love our slink feet this is perfect for you! ♥


Credits:
♥ Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle) NEW
 ♥ Hair: [Entwined] Taylor (vivienmarli) NEW
♥ Shirt: [M] :FY: Jadey Sweater (hannah.lacombe) NEW
♥ Skirt: [NV] Yiyi Skirt -Leather Brown- (isiss Bade) NEW
♥ Purse: [RI] Panda Pouch (jayme.lorakeet)
♥ Pumps: {Livalle} Page -Low Platform Pumps- Navy (Lindsey Warwick) NEW
♥ Poses by Poseitivity


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment