Saturday, December 27, 2014

Post 506

Hiiii everyone! I hope you all had a good holiday.  So my last post I did the mesh body by Maitreya.  So now that I had time to actually play with it a little more, I am in love.  This body is amazing and fun to play with.  It does amazing stretching, and it keeps it smooth look.  Definatly worth the money I spent for it.  So ... I am a believer in the mesh body and fun thing is you will not look like a drone which is what I was thinking.  So yay!!!

OK so if you head over to Apple May you still have a chance to get the 1L gift's she has out for people, the cute Ms Santa shoes for the girls, and the tie I am wearing for you men ... except I a can pull off anything for the men ... so ... yea ... I'm wearing it.  But this skirt was on sale for 25L I do believe it might be over now.. but doesn't hurt to check. With that being said even if its not the sale item of the week you should totally get it anyways.  Its a sexy little long skirt that fits and sits nice on the curves ... and it fit my mesh body just fine, BUT I will tell you there are limitations ... if you use the bigger legs ... this skirt will poke through.  I don't have bigger thighs so ... I am OK.  Just saying.  BUT it will fit with non mesh bodies as I am thinking that is how it was made anyways.

Alright, so last but not least.  My hair is new from Kustom9.  Its by moon, and I am loving on this long look.  Normally I dont wear such long hair but this struck me as something I could have a little fun with.  As you can see I did add a few strands drawn in.  It was something I really wanted to try again.  I Love doing that to longer hairs and that could be why I got this.  But you must go try out the demo's I am liking the color choices you can get from the packs.  Each one has something cute in it and one even has sparkles!!!




Credit:
♥ Tie: (AMD) Holiday Tie - Red (Apple May)  1L Gifty
♥ Shoe2: (AMD) Mrs. Clause Flats *L* - Blue (Apple May) 1L Gifty
♥ Shoe1: (AMD) Mrs. Clause Flats *R* - Red (Apple May) 1L Gifty
♥ Skirt: (AMD) Mistress Skirt (Apple May) NEWWWW
♥ Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0  (Onyx LeShelle) NEWWWW
♥ Hair: MOON // Hair // Echoes (silent.acoustic) Kustom9
♥ Pose by .[ posetivity ]. Kayla3 Curvy  (Meccaa)

Basic:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment