Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Post 505 Maitreya Mesh Body

**1-3-2015*** UPDATE POST HERE 

Wow.  Ok so I am going to tell you all up front  I was very skeptical about mesh bodies.  I said I would never jump on that band wagon.  After testing out the Demo of the Maitreya body I broke down and bought it.   One thing that appealed to me was the fact that it was preset with 10 of the most popular Glam Affair skins! So hells ya I am all for that being I dump my L's into her skins all the time ♥   There are so many ALPHA options that you can make just about anything work clothing wise when it comes to mesh.  I loved that feature.  Being this is fitted mesh you can use the sliders to make it fit your body too, so you dont have to use a preset look.  So I was loving this too.

POSES! What i reallly am liking about this body is that no matter what pose I am in I look smooth.  As you can see by the second picture I am well posed, there are no real harsh edges.  THE ONLY thing I did to my pictures was add a filter to make them look high fashioned lol.  So past that I did not smooth any edges ... so REALLY what you see is what you are getting.  I promise! Dont believe me TRY THE DEMO!!

I ONLY TESTED ABOUT 80% of the features in the demo before I bought it.  So I want to say my opinions are based on this right now.  I wanted to push this item out because honestly the price is AMAZING!! compared to some mesh bodies that I seen out there.  I can tell you I will definitely be wearing this body a lot. And its CHRISTMAS TOMARROW *hint hint men*

I only found 1 downside that I didnt like.  And that is ok and really easy fix in my opinion being I own slink feet.  The body does come with hands and feet. Which is amazing for me.  BUT I love my Slink feet.  COMPATIBLE.  So dont worry if you dont like the Maitreya feet.  BUT its not that I dont like them.  I just cant fit my shoes on them.  Which is fine, I can switch when need be.  The feet work with the hud (which will be shown) Flat, mid and high.  So you get your look.  Preset nails and so forth.  I am going to put what was said in the NC cause honestly I think Onyx says it better :D



♥Skin: -Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica
♥ Hair:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Snowbunny hair (add /w bunneh!) - Basics
♥Head Band by Geek



Buy the Body here!!




















_______________No Longer my words______________________________
Please click pictures to make them bigger!!! 

ALPHA FOR MESH CLOTHES
Lara comes with an Alpha HUD, which allows you to wear most of your standard sized mesh clothes in the same size or a size up. By toggling specific parts or entire sections off, it is possible to wear most of the mesh clothing currently available.

SKINS
The body comes pre-packaged with 10 current skin tones from Glam Affair. If you have purchased skin appliers for the Maitreya mesh body from your favorite skin stores, you can save those in one of the 5 Save Slots on the HUD. With the color picker you can adjust the skin tone to fit a skin that does not have a designer released applier yet. Especially perfect for fantasy tones.


HANDS AND FEET
The mesh body comes with feet in 3 shapes: flat, medium and high. You can choose your foot shape the HUD's 'skins & options' page. There are 3 nail length options for the hands and 19 nail options for both the toe- and fingernails, including French manicure and colors that range from light to dark. The Maitreya mesh body is also compatible with the Slink hands and feet size XS

NECK
There are five neck sizes that are based on avatar body fat and correspond to body fat on the 5 standard sizes: 0, 5, 7, 11 and 24. The neck Fix On/Off toggles a sheath to hide the seam between the mesh body and the avatar head. Ambient Occlusion (in your preferences 'Graphics' tab) needs to be off to prevent visible seams.

LAYERS
This mesh body can be textured with skins, tattoos and system clothes from your favorite designers, with the use of appliers. There are 3 extra layers on the body for this purpose. Having two or more of these extra layers visible, may result in alpha glitches. There is a 'mask mode' button to change the alpha mode for each of the extra layers. When toggled on, that fixes the glitches. Note that this alpha masking mode will only work well when textures have a sharp, defined alpha.
There is a 'socks' layer for the feet and a 'gloves' layer for the hands, which can also be activated with appliers.
On the Maitreya blog you can find a link to an application form for the developer kit: sl-maitreya.blogspot.com
The mesh body is also compatible with the Omega system.


LINGERIE
The mesh body comes with a lingerie applier set by Zaara and a Maitreya mesh bra & panties set in 16 colors, that is customizable by HUD.





No comments:

Post a Comment