Saturday, January 3, 2015

Post 512

Update on Maitreya Mesh Body:  Last time when I posted about the body coming out.  I felt like I came off a maybe a bit more harsh than I wanted to sound.  So I wanted to apologize for that first off cause I really don't like sounding mean haha.  Even if it was in my own head.  Last time I said I was skeptical about mesh bodies and I was.  But now that I had this for a week or so.  I am happy to say I am totally in love with my Maitreya body. The Pros are I get to rid of a lot of Alpha layers that free up more other layer for other things, Some clothing actually fit better.  Photography is much easier with smoother lines.  My Major plus is that I am a Glam Affair skin whore, and with this body offering just about all the major available tones for the body it literally cut my spending in half ♥  So I wanted to put that out there, I am totally in love with my body and no longer skeptical lol.

Now speaking of Glam Affair, OH MY GOD girl what did you do.  Normally I am not a fair skinned kinda girl, I am normally in the Jamacia skin, and I love the tan.  But I am totally hearting on this paler color, its Europa, and like mentioned above with the body I have the option to wear the hands and feet of the Maitreya and still look amazing.  So I am trying out new things.  You could have gotten this skin and the earrings *blow up the picture* for 50L each ... and the skin came in a two pack of this and India.  Which I admit is a little dark for my taste ... BUT doesnt mean I wont wear it ♥

So Mango Cheeks *points to the headband and pose* has some amazing releases out these days, there is a Daydream Pose set One and Two.  So that is 13 amazing poses to be had. And I realllly need to update my poses as I use the same ones lately, so New year new pose sets ... And this will be one of them.  I love the I am walking into my door phase this gives me.  Like always her poses are smooth and actually fit the body.  Assuming you are proportioned right ... no offense.  Then then then she has these cute antlers out for all and everyday use, which has different colors in them.  *squishes them all*  I love the deer looks these days.

Lets see here, Cynful is I am going to assume a regular at The Dressing Room Fusion lol, so her pants that I am wearing are located there.  Yes they do fit SOME mesh bodies, I am wearing the normal medium still ... but maitreya just came out.  So slink is in the pack ... but the normals can fit just about anything including you non mesh wearers♥  70L so get them ... three to choooose from♥

Ok Lasy and not least is NV this dress top is adorable, it fits nicely and like I always say about her clothing you get so many choices to wear.  Though I did not take the picture in the back ... there is a heart that holds the straps in the back and looks totally cute.  You should head over and check out her store and try the demo that is there, you always have that choice with her♥


Credits:
♥ Earrings: Glam Affair - Nina Hoops Silver (aida.ewing)  FLF
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Europa tone - FLF  (aida.ewing)  FLF
♥ Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Gloster Hair - Regular fit - Fall (M4ri1yn Magic)
♥ Bangles: LUXE. - Bangles - Silver (jaycee.dover) NEW
 ♥ Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Feet (Onyx LeShelle)
♥ Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Hand R (Onyx LeShelle)
♥ Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)
♥ Jeans: [Cynful] Tweed Pants (cynthia.ultsch) The Dressing Room Fusion
♥ Top: [NV] Luna Dress -Red- M  (isiss Bade) NEW
♥ Head Band: {Mango Cheeks} Animal Headband: Deer/Green (kelly.bellman) NEW
♥ Pose by Mango Cheeks - DayDream (kelly.bellman) NEW

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)



No comments:

Post a Comment