Monday, November 17, 2014

Post 489

Hi everyone.  I have a little free time in my very new busy schedule.  I thought I would do a post! So I got something really awesome to tell you.  Apple May Design has released a 10L item this week.  Normally she does the 25L thing.  Now you get a half of the already low thinger ... and you get it for 10 L ... its the top I am wearing in the picture below (doesnt include the corset)  Its a see through mesh top.  Its cute and you get 4 color options: black, white, red, and purple.  This is good for one week only ends 11/22!  Along with these cute tops are pants, that made your ass look totally amazing, I swear cant stop looking.  They are made for system or applier and mesh body.  These are new at the main store so make sure you head over and check it out!! 

Glam Affair came out with another new skin, this one is called  Angelica, its at Kustom9.  I made the foolish mistake of buying the fatpack thinking it was demo cause I wasnt rezzed right lol.  But I know that 99.9999% of all Glam Affair skin looks amazing on me.  And lookky this one is just as gorgeous and the makeups are all adorbs so I suggest you check it out.  But dont buy the fatpack thinking its the demo lmao.  But if you do ... totally worth it!!!! ♥


Credits:
♥ Pants:  (AMD) Southern Bell Pants [P] - Ash (Apple May) NEW
♥ Top:  (AMD) Cutie Tops [J] - White 10L Sale 11/22
♥ Socks:   :FY: Knee Socks (hannah.lacombe)
♥ Necklace:  =Zenith=Ribbon Necklace (Miffyhoi Rosca) 
♥ Hair:  CATWA HAIR Hanna [M] (catwa.clip) 
♥ Booobs:  Lolas ::: Tango Delicq ::: Fitted Mesh Breasts 
♥ Corset:  [Aura] Grimm - Corset - M - Antique (tyr.rozenblum) 
♥ Skin:  -Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 03 E  (aida.ewing) Kustom9
♥ Pose:  {Imeka} Cora - Pose 2 (NatiWilliams)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)

No comments:

Post a Comment