Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Post 490

Hii everyone, I am catering again to my dark-side again.  This time I am wearing a skirt from Forever Young, you can find it in this round of The Big Show.  It comes in many colors, its a system skirt with a mesh piece and a few huds for body parts.  I am wearing it just natural ... cause my butt looks amazing as is :D

My top is from NV you can get in the main store, as a new item.  There are again several color choices.  And the wings are attachable.  So you can mix and match if you find different colors.  So if you dont wanna wear the wings you dont have to.  Though I suggest checking the demo.  I had to fix my face to fit in the mask.  But you know how that goes.


Rayne Morgans Flickr  Now for my hair.  Up front you should know I used the new hair strands that came from Rayne Morgan.  I added her flickr so you can see all her stuff.   The hair itself is new from Entwined.  This is part of the gorean gacha.  This really long hair is pulled to the side with a few strands that hang on the other side.  Its a gorgeous hair.  Must have.



Credits:
♥ Shadow: [alterego] +maliyah+ - eye shadow (toxxic.rhiannyr)
♥ Hair: [Entwined] Kallista (vivienmarli) Gorean Gacha
♥ Skirt: [M] :FY: Mellie Skirt Black  (hannah.lacombe) The Big Show
♥Top: [NV] Ali Top -Black- M (isiss Bade)  NEW
♥ Wings: [NV] Ali Top Wing -Black- M (isiss Bade) NEW
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 03 G  (aida.ewing) Kustom9

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)

No comments:

Post a Comment