Saturday, November 15, 2014

Post 488

Hii everyone.  I got new stuffs to show you.  I been getting bombed with notices for the new revamped skins at AlterEgo ... so subliminal (not really) messaging told me to get this skin and try it.  Sooo here you go.  I got the skins and nooow I am going to tell you about them.  Normally I am a tannish kinda girl.  So I went a little darker than my norm cause I was curious and I was inspired by the pink hair I just got too.  But anyways back to AlterEgo skin for a moment.  This is a huge package of things you get.  So I am going to place the NC list on the bottom of the blog so I dont miss anything.

 Now for the pink hair.  Entwined has released two new hairs, this is one of them.  The other looks like this but shorter.  This hair is cute and goes down about mid back.  Its mesh and you can get your standard colors, so don't worry if you don't like fancy colors. You can find this beauty at The Secret Affair. There is the normal size and one that is a bit smaller for you peeps with the smaller heads.

I was looking around flickr and I kept seeing these cute jeans, I found someone that finally blogged them and seen they are from Gizza, now I am a new shopper at this store, but when I walked in and seen what they sold, I felt like I was in a high end fashion magazine shop.  Very gorgeous clothing and a place I will be going to often.  These jeans are very well made.  I love them and the texture is amazing!!

Lastly, is my sweater, Forever Young has placed these out for the Sad November event, you all should it hit up as soon as possible, I am not quite sure when it ends, but if I remember right, you should be able to find these in store when the event is over.  There are two different HUDs for darker or lighter colors for what you would like.

and to end it all up.  If you have not been to Pixel Bean its a beautiful sim that is ran by the lovely Harlow Heslop.  Sometimes there are live events or music, and other times a nice place to rest and have a nice conversation.  Definately a good place for a date.  Sooo keep that in mind, and you can meet my little kitty friend here, I met him while being on the porch.


 Credits:
♥ Skin: [ae] maliyah - caramel (nobrow) [noclv] (toxxic.rhiannyr) NEW
♥ Brows: [alterego] +maliyah+ - brows [red] (toxxic.rhiannyr)
♥ Shadow: [alterego] +maliyah+ - eye shadow [mint] (toxxic.rhiannyr)
♥ Freckles: [alterego] +maliyah+ - freckles (toxxic.rhiannyr)
♥ Liner: [alterego] +maliyah+ - side linder 2 (toxxic.rhiannyr)
♥ Lips: [ae] maliyah - lipstick - 6/10 (toxxic.rhiannyr)
♥ pants: GizzA - Virginia Jeans [DarkBlue] Size M (Giz Seorn)  NEW
♥ Hair: [Entwined] Arya (vivienmarli) The Secret Affair
♥ Top: [M] :FY: Tina Sweater (hannah.lacombe) Sad November
♥ Poses:  Pose+ivity - naughty 4 (Mecca)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)


ABOUT THE SKIN:
Maliyah Collection:
Tones available:
Godiva, Brown Sugar, Havana, Caramel, Honey & Almond

Each skin tone pack includes a variety of products to extend your customization in many ways.

♥System Layers :
- cleavage & no cleavage options
- Brows & No brows // brows offer dark & brown
- No bits aka "NB" offer skins with no nipples or vagina.
- Version with nipples & no vagina
- Version with vagina & no nipples
Each properly labeled, easier to locate your desired look.

♥Appliers :
Each tone pack comes with the following appliers, dedicated to their tone.
- Baby Bump
- Belleza Venus Body Applier *
- Ghetto Booty
- KL Lena Body Applier
- Lola Applier [ for tango, mirage, delicq ]
- Loud Mouth Applier
- Nyam Nyam Applier
- Phat / Cute Azz Applier
- Slink Hands & Feet Applier
- Slink Physique Body Applier
- The Mesh Project Body Installer
- Wowmeh Body Applier

* Currently we are only offer the body portion to the Belleza Venus Body. Their additional hands, feet & JD feet option
will take me a little more time to learn how to texture properly. Good news for you, ANY update on this package, will be
re-sent for the longevity of the product.

: Mesh Heads :
Currently we do not have appliers for any mesh heads, but it is something we are looking into for the future.

♥Extras :
There are quite a few BONUS! products inside this release.
- Lipsticks / Tattoo Layers
- Eyeliner / Tattoo Layers
- Eye Shadow / Tattoo Layers - with tintable version
- Brows / Tattoo Layers - with tintable version
- Shape [modify, also extra shape adjustments for bodies]
- Style Card
- Beauty Marks / Tattoo Layers
- Freckles / Tattoo Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment