Thursday, November 6, 2014

Post 485

Hi everyone.  So I am bringing you a ton of stuff from events going on or events that will be coming up soon.  So make sure you read the stylings below to find out what is what.  I know my picture doesnt show it well, but the hair I am wearing is reallllly long and goes to the butt, its very cute.  I love it.  Its by Entwined.  I am showing off accessories by Pekka, the head piece and the chunky chains, which by the way come in a couple of styles short and long, and three different colors of the metal.  Made for the men and woman.  I am wearing pants from Apple May, which are as well mens and womens.  I swear I love when designers do this.  They allow us girls and guys to diverse ourselves and be equal.  Though I do love my girly stuff *winks*  Like the top from Forever Young.  Which I hope you did catch that sale.  If not you missed out but you should still check out the store.  Its very nice and clothings are made for all the appliers so if you got them ... she can make them.  Woot. Speaking of girly.  My purse.  Its by Luxe.  Comes in so many colors, I love how it looks and totally in fashion.  I like the fact that its round.  I need one like this in the reals.

Credits:
♥ Top: :FY: Sweetie Top  (hannah.lacombe)
♥ Shoes: (AMD) Sleepy Bunny Flats - White (Apple May)  Sad November
♥ Pants: (AMD) Nemesis Pants- Grey (Apple May)  The Mens Dept
♥ Necklace: .Pekka. Chunk chain - long - titanium 2 (kathya.szczepanski) The Mens Dept
♥ Necklace: .Pekka. Chunk chain - short - steel 2 (kathya.szczepanski) The Mens Dept
♥ Headpeice: .Pekka. Maxi headdress - onyx/white ULTRA RARE (kathya.szczepanski) Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♥ Bag: LUXE. - LaceBow Purse White (jaycee.dover) Cirque de Seraphim
50% of the proceeds go to the ASPCA
♥ Hair: [Entwined] Ivery (vivienmarli) We <3 RP

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment