Monday, October 13, 2014

Post 472

Hey everyone.  I got a great deal for you this post.  Apple May has set out a complete outfit for 25L. You can get this for a week only! So you have few days left!  Its a top, skirt, and collar.  You can find it here at the main store of Apple May Designs.  Its complete mesh and very cute, and dressy or casual depending on how you wanna have it look ♥

Next up on my list is items from Peeka.  The cute little Bindi on my head is located at the Body Modification fair as well as some other sweet items.  What I love about this bindi is that it comes in many metal colors, and the little jewels are color changeable so you can mix and match to make your outfit look amazing.  Second from this store is the eye bags and wrinkles I am wearing.  I was a little iffy about trying them honestly, but then when I placed them on (I am wearing the dark) they actually make the look.  I feel more real than a smooth skin fresh looking girl.  This was a neat find.  And something I would encourage anyone to go and try out. And found at the Cosmetic Fair.

Hmm lets see, new hair store has opened too! Some very cute style and the name of the store is called Entwined, what I am wearing is the group gift, in the close up picture I did no touching up of it.  This way you can see the amazing work done on it.  What I love is not only did they give away a free style, but you get a chance to see all the amazing colors that are part of their store.  With this it allows you to try before you buy. Plus you are walking out with one hair style, and get this the group is absolutely free!

Lastly is my shoes, you can get these bad boys at My Slink Obsession.  These shoes are created by Lindsey Warwick.  I absolutely love her shoes, they are all hand made, texture made, and all done by her. These heels come in an assortment of flavors.  All of which would make any outfit amazing.  And a must have in your inventory.  They do take slink medium feet so make sure you own a pair before you buy them. ♥

Credits:
♥ Outfit:  Apple May Designs - Details - B&W (Apple May)  SALE ITEM
♥ Makeup:  .Pekka. Eye wrinkles and bags - dark (kathya.szczepanski) Cosmetic Fair
♥ Bindi:  .Pekka. Bindi elena - steel (kathya.szczepanski) Body Modification
♥ Hair:  [Entwined] Elinna (vivienmarli) Group Gift
♥ Shoes:  [L.Warwick] Elation -Platform Heels-  Noir (Lindsey Warwick) My Slink Obsession
♥ Pose:  *Essential Soul* Tag It (Steven Dean)


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 04 E (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment