Sunday, October 12, 2014

Post 471

Hiii everyone.  So I am doing a Mystic Realms Fair post, I had a fun time shopping and looking around this place, and if you havent had a chance to do so, I think it would be a great idea.  I am normally not one to go for all fantasy stuff, but I wanted to have fun with a picture, so I chose something totally girly to play with. 

So for starters I am going to tell you about this amazing hair from Truth, that is located at the fair.  Its called Neria, and its my favorite out of all of them and trust me I got all of them.  This is a bit of a messy look, that has horns you can wear or not wear your choice. The hud contains color choices for your horns so you can pretty much match your outfit, the hair color choices are the same as all his other hairs, and so gorgeous.♥

Next up is my dress.  This is by Mirage, and is called Moostone Gown Princess.  Its a beautiful shade of pink.  There are other colors you can choose from if you are not a pink princess kinda girl.  I wanted to go completely girly.  I am still one of those people that prefer my gown to twirl a little.  I have a hard time with full mesh gowns unless posing because when you dance in them they are stretched funny and I am not a fan of how it looks.  Though this gown does have mesh parts the main fully dress is prim and its very well done. On top of that you get a really pretty head piece that sits nicely on the center of your forehead♥

Ok next up is the Candy Fair mention.  I got these amazingly cute poses by Infiniti.  They are called Cupcake chaos and they are part of a gacha machine at the event. Omg sooo totally cute, they are little cupcakes as you can see with different poses.  I will include the key at the end of this post so you can see what all you can get.  But like always Brandi Monroe has done an amazing job.  I love her poses. ♥


Credits:
♥ Dress:  =Mirage= by KRC Moonstone Gown - Princess (spooky.mistwallow) Mystic Real Fair 
♥ Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Neria (truth.hawks) Mystic Real Fair
♥ Horns:  TRUTH HAIR Neria Horns [Add Attach] (truth.hawks) Mystic Real Fair
♥ Skin:  -Glam Affair - Penny  Viva la Noce - Jamaica 01 B (aida.ewing)
♥ Pose:  . Infiniti .  - Cupcake Chaos - 2 - LOOKIT! (Brandi.Monroe) Candy Fair

BASICS
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)

  
Cupcake Chaos Guide, Click to make bigger! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment