Friday, September 19, 2014

Post 463

Hii everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I been a busy bee working away in the RL.  I know sucks right.  Well I have some spare time to show off some amazing items from designers around the grid. 

You have to check out these little guys that I gotten.  They are called Snuggle Ralphs.  And a Ralphette if you wanna call my one a girl. They are made by the amazing Mango Cheeks and you can find them at the Chapter Four event.♥  Along with that you can get the rug I am sitting on from the Arcade, its made my Sways.  It has poses in them. Just like the one I am using in the picture.  So cute and fun to decorate with.  I had blogged them all previously in a post if you want to head back and look♥.  Oooo BOOM has come out with these adorable purses, there are several colors to get.  These are located at the Kustom9 Event which just opened not to long ago ♥ And last but not least is the amazing shoes I am wearing.  I am in love with Eudora shoes.  They are made for the slink medium feet, and I had such a hard time to pick a color that I wanted to wear.  With All Eudora shoes you get a hud that allows you to change aspects of their shoes.  this is something I love really hard about them.  EVERY little detail is pretty much changable on them.  Its amazing ♥ Have you been to Collabor88 yet?  You can now, its not so busy anymore.  There you will find the amazing skin by Glam Affair, and its gorgeous.  A must have you love their skins and its in the Jamaica tone too.  I believe the other tone was America for you lighter girls that arent tan like me!  And while you are there you should check out the new hair from Exile, this beauty is gorgeous, and I chose the natural packs and the pastel.  I couldnt make a choice so look forward to my pink hair by this designer♥  As always my stuff is labeled at the bottom for slightly easy finds.  I hope you all have a good weekend and be lazy :P


Credits:
♥ Bag: *BOOM*  Ritz Handbag - Black (athena.loring) Kustom9♥ Shoes:  Eudora3D Electric Dreams Black Steel Neon (Eudora3D) The Liaison Collaborative
♥ Hair:  Exile::Locomotion  (Kavar Cleanslate) Collabor88
♥ Necklace:  LUXE. Feather Chain - Blanc  (jaycee.dover) The Jewelry Fair
♥ Ring:  MG Rings - Singapore Daisy Flower - (Maxi Gossamer)
♥ Pants: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans -(Cynthia Ultsch)

♥ Mat: Sway's [Door Mat] home RARE  (Sway Dench) Arcade
♥ Snugglies: {Mango Cheeks} Snuggle Buddy Ralph (kelly.bellman) The Chapter Four

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Medium (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Eyes: AvaWay Green #1 Crystall Eyes (AvaWay)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica 07 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment