Sunday, September 14, 2014

Fall with Plethora

I am loving that fall is around the corner.  Its my favorite time of the year and all the colors are coming out and the new items from decorators are hitting the grid, like this house item that is for the inside of your home.  I actually have this set up in different areas of my home.  I am loving what Plethora has placed out.  You can get this cute fall tree wall hanger, and two kinds of end tables, lamps, apple baskets, branch bowls, tis all so dang cute and fits ANYWHERE in a home.  I want them all over.  Oh .. I mentioned that already.  Well anyhoo you can see from my picture just how adorbs this really is.   PS the piggy house is from The Chapter Four in the Gacha section for the Wilbur Pig from Birdy!


Credits:
Plethora - Fall Decor Set  (plethorasl) NEW
Plethora - Fall End Table - Warm
Plethora - Fall End Table - Distressed
Plethora - Apple Basket (tipped)
Plethora - Apple Basket (upright)
Plethora - Bowl of Autumn Branches - Forest
Plethora - Bowl of Autumn Branches - Coal
Plethora - Fall Table Lamp - Maroon
Plethora - Fall Table Lamp - Forest
Plethora - Autumn Wall Decor (with ceiling trim)
Plethora - Autumn Wall Decor (no ceiling trim)

Birdy - Wilbur - Peach [box] (nina.helix) The Chapter Four
+Half-Deer+ Painted Log Slice - Artist at Heart (Halogen Magic) FLF item from past

No comments:

Post a Comment