Sunday, August 31, 2014

Post 457

So my sim is over-ran by a club at the moment ... the joys of that ... so I took comfort at a Plurk friends place.  Have you ever been to The Pixel Bean?  Its owned by the amazing Harlow Heslop.  She is an amazing and creative person.  Don't believe me check out her place and her blog!

So where to start.  Cynful is in SwagFest 2014 and you can get this amazingly cute jumpsuit.  Pants and top.  Your choice of colors, the trimmings change colors with a hud, you can control the string or no string.  Its even comes with phrases on the back if you so chose that too! 

Next is the amazing hair from Mina, I didn't draw hair on the first pic ... but I wanted to play in the second close up one. But this amazing hair comes in Ombre Pastels or normal Pastels at The Dressing Room Fusion, for only 70L and believe me you want this hair... its utterly amazing.  Like all her others.

And because I dont mention it to often.  My poses are from Luxe/Posi+ivity.  I am not sure what you want to call the store haha, so I will say it as both.  Husband and Wife team that do things together and make awesome stuff.. YEA!  So make sure you check them both out!




 *Note: I did take the hairbase and recolor it to fit my hair color for this hair.  Just saying.

Credits:
♥ Hairbase: [e] Hair Base - Flamingo [Made] (elikapeka.tiramisu)
♥ Shoes: *REIGN.- Bella Wedges- White (kenadeecole)
♥ Necklace: Izzie's - *resize* Heartkey Necklace silver  (Izzie Button)
♥ Hair: MINA Hair - Femke [no materials] (mina.nakamura) The Dressing Room Fusion
♥ Pants: [Cynful] Dime Piece Sweatpants - S (Cynthia Ultsch) SwagFest 2014
♥ Top: [Cynful] Dime Piece Sweatshirt - M (Cynthia Ultsch) SwagFest 2014
♥ Skin: -Belleza- Elvi Skin Med Dk (shyla.diggs) FLF item ... Past
♥ Poses: Posi+itivity - Lean poses 1 and 5 (Mecca)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Eyes: AvaWay Amethyst #2 Crystall Eyes (AvaWay)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment