Friday, August 8, 2014

Post 442

Heeey everyone! There are tons of new events opening up or are already open. I have several, very new things to show you today.  So lets get started hmm?  Well first up is the opening of the new round of Collabor 88.  Here you will find the skin I am wearing by Glam Affair this is the new Artemus skin. I have it in the Jamaica tone.  I was so happy to have her place my favorite tone in the bunch.  Her lovely partner, who owns Tableau Vivant, has placed out my hair and crown! You can get it in a variety of amazing colors, I chose the fall ones, because there is this amazing pink color in there, granted I am not showing the pink, I still love that pack the most ♥  OK, next is my pose from Infiniti.  The paper birds are so freaking cute and its in a gacha machine for The Fantasy Gacha, which has opened today! So make sure you head over there and get this pose, and the rare is a couples pose which I hope to have out soon :P  (My posey partner is on vacation [boo him]).  So last and not least is the Black Fair, which is opening very very soon.  Here you will find the dress I am wearing, I love this dress, because it has little glitters on it.  The Black Fair is themed on item that are mostly black, with hints of color if need be.  This is a great little number to have for sure.







Credits:
  • Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Legend Hair - Persephone - Fall  (M4ri1yn Magic)  Collabor 88
  • Crown: ~Tableau Vivant~ Legend Hair - Persephone Crown - Fall (M4ri1yn Magic) Collabor 88
  • Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica 05 C (aida.ewing) Collabor 88
  • Dress: ~[M] My Simple Black Dress  (illeana.magic)  The Black Fair
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Lydia - Medium - SILVER (Maxi Gossamer)
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls - (Maxi Gossamer)
  • Rings: MG - RING - Roho -   (Maxi Gossamer)
  • Poses:  . Infiniti . - Paper Birds - 1  (Brandi Monroe)The Fantasy Gacha
  • Pose for Close up: LUXE. - WS1pose1 (meccaa)  NEW

Basics:
♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)

No comments:

Post a Comment