Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Post 441

Hey guys, so this is a new inspired look for me.  I am going outside the box on this one.  I got this amazing set from Eudora, and I had this mask from them as well, and I never really knew what to do with it, so when I got this outfit, I knew the moment I seen it I wanted to do a slightly steam-punk inspired look.  So I am going to say now I did not make the background I found this off deviant art, and I have permission to use it ... so don't go hating on me :D

This outfit can be found at the We <3 RP (mask not included in outfit) You get the top, skirt, and the neck cuff.  There are a variety of colors you can get as well, and the details are amazing, all hand crafted mesh and the textures are brilliant definitely worth checking out!

Credits:
  • Eudora 3D Carnivale Neck Blue (Eudora3D) We <3 RP
  • Eudora 3D Carnivale Skirt Medium Blue (Eudora3D) We <3 RP
  • Eudora 3D Carnivale Top Medium Blue (Eudora3D) We <3 RP
  • Eudora 3D Eyes of the TechnoMancer Mask Blue (Eudora3D) NEW
  • TRUTH HAIR Maiko [Light Brown 1] (Truth Hawks) [Past Arcade item]
  • Pose: .[ posetivity ]. Lori1 (meccaa)  NEW


Basics:


    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing

No comments:

Post a Comment