Saturday, August 2, 2014

Home and Garden - Beach

Hi everyone!  I am showing off some cute things I have found at the Uber event that is going on.  Its a monthly event that is happen with some of the best designers in SL.  This round is called Summer Vacation.  I am showing off two amazing items, I will have more very soon.  The first item is by Sways, you can get these amazing Jars, there are three types.  Each with sand and shells inside of them.  One of them is no card, and the other two come with cards, one of which you can insert your own picture! Its very cute and something you should have to make a memory.  The second thing from Uber was the amazing little collection of things a girl would need while laying out in the sun.  A bag to hold your stuff, a book (mhmm a must have) a towel, a hat, and of course lotion!
In the background you will see my little beach thinger, I got from W.Winx, now I used this as something different than its purpose, but there are poses in it so you can pose near it and use it that way.  But I like being out of the box and using things differently.



Credits:
W.Winx & Flair - WYWH - Beach SandPile (Sasy Scarborough)  My Attic Item
Lark - Day at the Beach (Sienia Trevellion) Uber Event
Sway's [Souvenir Jar] beach (Sway Dench)  Uber Event

No comments:

Post a Comment