Friday, August 1, 2014

Post 435

Hiiii everyone! So I got this blog going and I was so happy when I logged onto SL this morning and seen that Ms Izzie Button has made us poses for TDRF this round.  They are leaning poses and for heaven sakes I been looking for something like this and BAM there she goes doing it and they are all so cut, there are 5 total and mirror poses, with pose balls if you need them ♥
Next Thank You TRUTH for making the total mistake of sending out the November Gifty again haha, So girls if you missed the December gift you can get it out of the machine at the main store.  Which I did miss so now I gots it.  You would be smart to go and grab it up before its gone!
Mango Cheeks has released new shoes again! This one is for The Chapter Four, you get these little flats that go on slink feet, in different colors, I love them, they are perfect for the summer, and who doesnt need MORE shoes for the summer? I do, I need all the shoes I can stuff into my inventory. 
Totally need to hit up the Black Fair when it opens, where you will find this amazing Tube Dress by Cynful.  The Black Fair is not open for a little bit longer I believe, so you will have time to save up your money and get this total hot number.  I paired it with one of my favorite items from her store this jean jacket! It comes in so many colors that you can litterally match it to anything in your wardrobe.  A total must have too.
Last but def not least, is the radio purse I found by Swallow.  I love this, the little pannel moves with lights like a actual radio, though it doesnt play music you will really look hip and rocking with these and there are different styles and colors to choose from too!


Credits:
  • Jacket: [Cynful] Cropped Denim Jacket  (cynthia.ultsch) Newish
  • Dress: [Cynful] She Bad Denim (cynthia.ultsch) - The Black Fair
  • Bracelet: Eudora 3D Karnamal Bracelet Silver (Eudora3D) Past Blog
  • Rings: MG - RING - Roho - Large -(Maxi Gossamer)
  • Bag: Swallow Stereo Bag Vintage Right (luciayes.magic) NEWish
  • Tiara: Swallow Tiara Fucsia (luciayes.magic)
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fernanda (Truth Hawks) Past Group Gifty
  • Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Kilo Sandals: Night/Silver (kelly.bellman)  The Chapter Four
  • Pose by Izzies - Leaning Poses (Izzie Button)  The Dressing Room Fusion
Basics:
     ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
     ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat (Siddean Munro)
     ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
     ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
     ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
     ♥Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment