Saturday, August 2, 2014

Post 436

Hey everyone! I got some new shapes to show off today.  So Hawt SL owned by Morgie is participating in the new round of Erotigacha and she has made some new shapes for it.  Now, I know what you are thinking, and to be honest, I am picky on shapes too, but I would be happy to tell you according to my tastes anyway, I am in love with these shapes.  They are very cute in the face. They are as well mod and transfer, but no copy. So you can change any aspect that you need. 
I am wearing new hair by Exile as well, this is from the hair fair, but if you got to the main store and join the scriber and look in the history you will find this beauty.  I love the rainbow look and glitter in the hair.  It comes in black, blonde, red and brown, all in one pack so you get the whole deal ♥






Credits:
Shapes: So Hawt SL Shapes - Erinnia  (morgana.hilra)  Erotigacha
So Hawt SL Shapes - Carmen   Erotigacha
So Hawt SL Shapes - Glass  Erotigacha
So Hawt SL Shapes -Rowne  Erotigacha
So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley  Erotigacha
So Hawt SL Shapes - Trust   Erotigacha
Top: ~Blacklace~ Flirting with Danger: Cheetah Bra  (mariska.simons)
Pants: DN Mesh: Euro Shorts (Beanster Potatoe) Newish
Hair: Exile::After the Rain Sparkle (Kavar Cleanslate) Free In scribo
Bracelets: *BOOM* Bangled Mess Rainbow  (aranel.ah)
Poses are a mix of Diesel works and Bounce this Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment