Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Post 418

Hiii everyone! So big TRUTH release three new hairs for any girl that loves hair!  And, duh, who doesnt love hair right?  So a mix of looks here for you, a cute pig tail braid look, though I will let you know, that if you have boob, like normal boobs but they are bigger than most, use your love jugs version in the pack.  I had to ♥  Next is a long, flowing, curly look that is great for casual or dressing up.  And the color choices you get to choose from Truth are always amazing, the textures pop and your hair will always look great.  The last style is a up-do held together by a band, you have a choice of bow or no bow in your pack.  As always TRUTH hair comes with a hud that allows you to chose your color, this is such a inventory saver, that is for sure.
So to go with my hair, I am wearing two items I am addicted to at the moment.  One being my top.  This pretty off the shoulder down the arm sweater is by Forever Young.  I purchased the pastel colors, which is pack two.  You can get pack one which is the darker rich colors.  I am more girly this week.  So....light and fluffy colors it is.  Now as you notice the last girl is posing her arm is up and the shirt is not distorted looking right?  Guess what, I DID NOT photoshop that.  It actually looks that amazing! You can move really nice in these shirts and not have to worry about looking silly. YAY ♥
Lastly, these skirts, I end up wearing them more and more, so I blogged on not to long ago, but I told you there was many colors and fabrics.  Well here are three more, bleach, leopard and white corduroy.  Seriously a must have in your inventory.  I know they are in mine now :D




Credits:
  • Necklace: +Spellbound+ Fckn Cute Cookie Necklace // Pink/Yellow (kohana.xue) Omgacha
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Blythe - Girl one (Truth Hawks) NEW
  •          TRUTH HAIR Dasha - Girl two (Truth Hawks) NEW
  •          TRUTH HAIR Devinna - Girl three (Truth Hawks) NEW
  • Shirts:  FY: Juniper Sweatshirt (pack two) (hannah.lacombe) NEW
  • Skirts: [NV] Zoey Miniskirt -Jeans Bleac- (isiss Bade) NEW
  • Skin:  -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing) Summer Fest 2014
  • Poses by Infiniti (brandi.monroe)
Basics:

♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment