Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Challenge - Army

Hey everyone, I am bringing you a home and garden post this time.  I am once again blogging an event called the Challenge, where each round is a new theme and this time is Army which is fitting since the Americans are going to be celebrating the 4th.  I am not going to get all political on you.  But you should check out the items, I think they make great accessories for any home. 

Just about everything you can sit on has tons of poses.  And the mesh items are so sleekly done, I love the details on them all.  And I had fun playing with my windlights as you can see to get my shadows in some of the pictures.  But what I love is that glow on the candle in the first picture, that was all natural I did nothing to that at all.  Its pretty.


  • Percent - %Civil War Field Table (Plato Novo)
  • Percent - %Officer's Trunk *MESH* (Plato Novo)
  • Percent - %Grant's Camp Chair *MESH* (Plato Novo)
  • Percent - %Civil War Candle Lantern *MESH* (Plato Novo)
  • Cleo Design - Army Shelf  (Cleom Bailey)
  • Cleo Design - Tea Tray w. Cushion Crate (Cleom Bailey)
  • Kuro - Remnants of a war (Luana Dawg)
  • 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Target End Table Plain (Paco Pooley)
  • 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Army Of Me Couch (Paco Pooley)
  • Cleo Design - Dart Board (Cleom Bailey)
  • [offM] Sherwood Boys - Army Shelves (julienn.sands)

No comments:

Post a Comment