Friday, June 27, 2014

Post 414

Hey guys, so I just got a beach, yay, I am decorating it and while I am doing that I got some stuff to show off.  So, lets begin shall we?  So Geek has been a busy store, Three things out from this creator, Sandals both on my chair and feet, and the bag that was on my chair.  Speaking of my chair, this is new from Purple Poses, you can get it in the main store, or on market place.  It has 4 poses and different textures.  Single poses in and out of the chair case you got different ideas. While laying on this chair, I am lounging out in my new BOOM kini that you can find at Summer Fest.  This two piece has a bow on the front, and one on the booty.  Its mesh and comes in rigged and non rigged, so if you need to make slight adjustments you have that option.  This comes in soooo many colors, I am showing off marshmallow.  It is rather yummy isn't it!



Credits:
  • Bikini: *BOOM* Ariara Bikini Bottom [marshmallow] (aranel.ah)  Summer Fest 2014
  • Hair: +Spellbound+ Amber (Shells) // Brunettes (kohana.xue) Summer Fest 2014
  • Sandals on Feet: [geek.] Snak Time Sandals - Blue RARE (jada.tigerpaw) OMGacha
  • Sandals on Chair: [geek.] Bobbing  Lessons Sandals - PURPLE (jada.tigerpaw) Black Dot
  • Backpack: [geek.] Fishies pak Blue- (jada.tigerpaw) Summer of Love
  • Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 (aida.ewing) Summer Fest 2014
  • Pose: Purple Poses - Beach Chair - Natural (audrey.guter) NEW
  • Popcycles: [CIRCA] - "Epicure Summer" Popsicle Bucket - HotPink (Cherelle Capra)
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

1 comment: