Saturday, June 28, 2014

Post 415

Hey guys, so I am excited about this picture, it was fun to make.  So I have to tell you, the whole time I was doing this picture I kept giggling to myself.  Because you know that lame ass pick up line that men like to use on girls ... Did It hurt? ... Did what hurt? ... When you fell from heaven. ... In my head I just wanted to say ... Nope I took the stairs ... which is what my picture illustrates, I took the stairs literally.   So you can get this pose, from Infiniti, this is located at the Rhapsody event that is happening right now.  There are many poses in this set.  On that you get extra clouds to work with.  Or if you don't want clouds you don't have to.  And if you don't want clouds or ladders you don't have to have that either, you can have just poses.  So Ms Monroe has thought of everything when you pick this set up.  I love it.
Next up is NV, she released a ton of these tops in different colors, and designs.  I love this one.  I was like omg I must wear and blog this one.  This stop is very rich in details I love the creases and the way it fits the body, and for me personally like I always mention if possible, I didn't need to wear the alpha for this top.  Depending on your body type you might or not need to wear it.
My favorite named store.  Ducknipple has some new items out too. The cute shorts and shoes I am wearing.  Each of them coming with a HUD that allows you to make your outfit just perfect for you.  What I love is the hud honestly, because it has so many colors in it, and it keeps my inventory under control.  These shorts fitted just right for me, make sure you try the demo at the store before you buy.  And the shoes you need to have slink feet high to wear them. 
Like always everything is listed below ...


Credits:
  • Pose: . Infiniti . - Stairway to Heaven - With Clouds (Brandi Monroe) Rhapsody
  • Necklace: a m o r o u s // Anchored // Necklace (Matchbook Monday)
  • Shoes: DN Mesh: Judith Heels (beanster Potato)  NEW
  • Shorts: DN Mesh: Viki Shorts (beanster Potato) NEW
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tyr (Truth Hawks)
  • Top:  [NV] Aria Top-White-Cachemir- (isiss Bade) NEW
  • Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica -  (aida.ewing)  Summer Fest 2014
  • Lip Stick: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Lips 15 (aida.ewing)  Summer Fest 2014

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro))
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)


No comments:

Post a Comment