Thursday, June 26, 2014

Post 413

Hi everyone.  OK so yesterday I did a post, and I did show a lot of these items. But I feel it wasnt good enough, the picture was fine, and I liked my post, but I was half dead to the world when I wrote it so ... this is my redo.  So.  First Summer Fest 2014 is back and running again.  This year so many amazing designers will be found here. For example, you have Glam Affair with the Cassia skin, now ladies.  This skin is amazing and a good price.  I say this because you get a skin and it has 20 I believe different lip sticks in it.  So REALLY a diverse skin to work with, and it has freckles, 4 different ones.  And appliers are at the main store for purchase too! 
Alright next is Mango Cheeks, on the close up picture you will see the hair bow.  This is in a gacha machine.  Pay to play and you win a chance at several rares, but if you ask me they are all amazing bows, they have the bow (duh) but in the middle a ships steering wheel, I love it, the detail is so damn amazing on these.  And there are soooo many to collect. 
I was wandering around Summer Fest and found this cute turtle necklace, the little gem in the center changes colors.  I had to have it, its the perfect little summer necklace to pull a look together.  I love how it looks and ...really who doesnt like a cute turtle!

Alright, my shorts, I cannot tell you how long I been waiting for these.  When I seen them on flickr, I had to have them.  So you get these shorts, in two versions with and without the belt.  Now if you wear the belt, the little beads as you can see below do change colors, you can make them I believe it was 6 or 8 different color choices.  You need these shorts, just saying. And they are so reasonably priced too.

Do you like deals?  Well head over to The Dressing Room Fusion,  as you notice I shop there A LOT this is because all items are 70L from the top designers of SL in my opinion and GLOW is one of them.  You can get the watch I am wearing for a limited time at this price.  There are three colors to chose from, I got the rainbow. I love how it looks.  And its gorgeous.  Even if you gotta read the time backwards :D But I kinda like it that way.

Ok so I love my slink feet, so when people make things for them I must have. Leonard, another store that shows up on my blog a lot.  Made these really adorable feet bracelet thingers for your feet.  Its to raise money for Serbia.  Its for a good cause so come on people show your support.  (These are made for slink high feet)



Credit:
  • Freckles: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Freckles - Jamaica (aida.ewing)  Summer Fest 2014
  • Lipstick: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Lips (aida.ewing) Summer Fest 2014
  • Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica -  (aida.ewing) Summer Fest 2014
  • Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman:Marone (Kavar Cleanslate)
  • Shorts: Blueberry - Beads Belt Denim Short  (blueberryxx) NEW
  • Drink:  [kirei] Chilled Bubble Tea -Blueberry (Nya Alchemi)
  • Shirt:  Leonard! Neckholder Loose Tank -stone- (lady.leonard)
  • Feet Bracelets: Leonard! Summer Breeze Feetbow -dark- (lady.leonard) HOPE FOR SERBIA
  • Watch:  [ glow ] studio Watch-ing me [rainbow] (linka.demina) The Dressing Room Fusion
  • Necklace:  [tea.s] Turtle Necklace (tea.soup) Summer Fest 2014
  • Hair bow:  {Mango Cheeks} Ahoy Hairbow: Sky/Black RARE (Kelly Bellman) Summer Fest 2014
  • Pose by Infiniti - Atomic Age - (Brandi Monroe)


Basics:

      ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
      ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
      ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
      ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
      ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
      ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)

No comments:

Post a Comment