Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Post 412

Hiii everyone! Summer Fest '14 is up and kicking and its fun to navigate the lag as we all rushed in to get what we had to have first.  For me, it was a few things: The skin, the hair, and some accessories.  And believe me there is more there than just that.  And I will have a home and garden post with those items soon.   I found myself at another event too, the Oasis cart sale event, the bad thing I hit that sale up way to late.  Today is the last day, and that is where I found my top and my Leo the Lion.  I named him Leo since that is my star sign.  I have the creator info listed, but when I went to visit the store for other things by this person, there wasnt much there.  :(  Sorry about that guys.  And the one thing I was waiting for since I seen the prototype on flickr.  These shorts made by Blueberry,  these pants are amazing and more.  They sit right, they look great, and there is a belt option and non belt option, which makes these pants amazing in my book.  Not only that there are different Jean colors to choose from ♥
So make sure you all go shopping, hit up the last moment event I found and like always everything is listed below.




Credits:
  • Pants: Blueberry - Tazz - Mesh - Beads Belt Denim Shorts (blueberryxx)  NEW
  • Hair:  +Spellbound+ Amber (Shells) // Brunettes (kohana.xue)  Summer Fest '14
  • Top: Loordes of London-Turin Bandana-#1  Oasis Cart Sale
  • Necklace: [tea.s] Turtle Necklace (tea.soup) Summer Fest '14
  • Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing) Summer Fest '14
  • Hair Bow: {Mango Cheeks} Ahoy Hairbow: Baby/Black RARE (Kelly Bellman) Summer Fest '14
  • Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Sundae Wedges: Regals  (Kelly Bellman) Summer Fest '14
  • Pose by Diesel Works - Loordes (Diesel Rogan) Group Gift
  • B&T Mesh Studio - Mesh Lion - (Tommi Vantelli) Oasis Cart Sale
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Medium (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment