Friday, June 20, 2014

Post 408

Normally, I am one to not do up a picture, but I realllly wanted to play around in PS.  So I brought out my car, grabbed the New Racer hat from Geek and I went to town on making a great picture.  Now I will tell you that this helmet is ment to be worn on your head, and it fits amazingly with ALOT of hairs that I own.  Specially this new one I got at Kustom9  But I wanted to show them both off.   I am sporting a mesh tee shirt by Blueberry, I love this shirt and the shadows that it has on it, I barely had to touch it to make it look this good :D And my shorts are not mesh, but they are by Apple May, very cute and I love how they made my butt look.  Lastly my pose is by Infiniti, its in pack that was made for cars.  So it was perfect for this look coming together.   Like always look below and you will find all items listed. 



Credits:
  • Pants: (AMD) Southern Bell Shorts [P] - Sky (Apple May)
  • Top: Blueberry Tyr *Mesh* Knotted T-Shirt White (blueberryxx)
  • Hair: little bones. Crystallized (nova.faerye) Kustom9
  • Shoes: Mila   Sneakers_Right  w resizer (Magritta)
  • Helmet: [geek.] Go Go Speed Helmet -Pink- (jada.tigerpaw)  Level Up
  • Car: HM Po Ca Blue- (haru.kappler)
  • Pose: . Infiniti . - Breeze - 6 (Brandi Monroe)
Basics:

    ♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥ Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥ Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥ Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment