Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Post 407

Hey everyone, so, I am playing around with picture styles, to see what I think I might like.  To keep my blog changing and interesting :D  So dont mind all that. I got new stuff to show you, Like this amazing outfit I had thrown together.  So firstly, Cynful, again I cant tell you how much I love these pants, you can find them at Thrift Shop at Depraved Nation for a limited time.  Over on the 29th.  This top a normal tube top which you can find in the main store, is totally perfect for anyone that wants a casual look, and it fits nice under some jackets.  But I am showing this off with the lolas, and how it fits and looks amazing, with them which I find most her items do look and are a easy to make look good with your boobies ♥ There is a hud that allows you to choose between two shades of the color, this is a lighter pink and other choice is darker.  But there are many colors at the store to choose from trust me :)
Ok next, TRUTH, another amazing hair, I cannot say how much I love this hair, it reminds of the hair that popular girls in highschool use to have, you know that hair you always wanted because it bounced around and in curls, well BAM now its in SL and you can have it all to yourself.
So I was at the Sunshine Fair, and I found ... well actually flickr kept having these head bands all over and I wanted one, so you can find this by MUKA at the Sunshine fair, And while you are there you can find my Sandals by REIGN. Platform heels that you need your medium slink feet for. There are other colors you can pick from too, I just really love her white shoes, the details are amazing.
Ok so.  This clutch I am holding is part of a Gacha that you can choose from black or white dominos, all the numbers are included, but me my favorite number is two ... so yah, I had to use it. You can find this pretty thing at Kustom 9 Which is now open! 
Lastly but not least is Amorous, I have been shopping at this store since forever and a year.  If you want accessories that are hand made, and well done, then you should check out her store.  New is the saying rings, and I am showing off Princess.  Why ... well because I am one and shhh I think she secretly made it because I said princess was a popular saying ... yes my ego ... shhhh. Besides she is totally awesome anyways.  Now go get your ring.



Credit:
  • Headband: *MUKA* Headband Rosa (muka.release) Hello Sunshine Fair
  • Clutch: LUXE. - Domino Clutch White Two (jaycee.dover) Kustom9
  • Shoes: *REIGN.- Coastal Plats- WHITE (kenadeecole) Hello Sunshine Fair
  • Ring: a m o r o u s // Expressions // Princess RARE (Matchbook Monday) NEW
  • Boobies: Lolas :::Tango ::: Updated (Sandi Moonites)
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Hope [LoveJugs 1] (Truth Hawks) NEW
  • Pants: [Cynful] + lil'lace - Bell Bottom (Cynthia Ultsch) Thrift Shop
  • Top: [Cynful] Casual Tube Top - (Cynthia Ultsch) NEW


Basics:
♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Medium (Siddean Munro)
♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment