Sunday, May 25, 2014

Post 392

Hiii everyone, so I am being artistical again.  I have for you some new stuff, and old stuff and group gifts and ... well everything really. haha.  So.  First off my top is by NV, I realllly like this shirt, though I did have to go a size larger, so make sure that you are trying the demo to make sure it fits properly.  I love the details and how this patter fits and looks.  By going up the bigger size  I was able to not wear the alpha, so for me that is a good thing ♥  Next I am pairing that off with some of my favorite jeans in SL by Cynful.  They are the skinny jeans and many colors and options to be had.  On that there is a belt hud that allows you to change the color of your belt.  This is purchased separately if you already have a pair of these pants to help cut the costs down.  Next with clothing is my shoes, which are part of the Candy Doll group gift, for now the group is free to join so make sure you do so before its to late and you have to pay.  This is a good time to try out her shoes as well.  I am loving on these wedges.  They fit nicely, and are for the slink feet, the medium ones.  So make sure you have your feet.

Ok.  This little guy sitting with me is done by Geek.  You click him and he talks to you.  Its rather cute and he looks adorable sitting next to me, there are several colors you can get it in.  There are many sayings.  And really just a great little buddy to have with you :) 

If you happen to visit the Dressing Room Fusion you will find this amazing pose chair, I am loving this because the poses are great.  I will find myself using this alot when it comes to showing off shoes and stuff because really its made perfectly for that.  Its good for poses and just photography in general.  What is good about this is not only the 6 poses it has, but its only 50L!! Total must have ♥




Credits:
  • Tattoo: InfecteD - Neck Tattoo Heart (Neveril)
  • Hair: >TRUTH< Sierra w/Roots - mahogany (Truth Hawks)
  • Bracelets: the matchbook > spikey (Matches Unplugged)  NEW
  • Necklace: ::Fusion:: Winged charm necklace (adria Joubert)
  • Pants: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans -(Cynthia Ultsch)
  • Top: [NV] Weiss Top -Leo Olive- (isiss Bade) NEW
  • Shoes: Candy Doll - Raviosa GIFT (rebeca.dembo) Group Gift
  • Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes  -  Idealistic
  • Bot Buddy: [geek.] Suave Geekbot -Blue- (jada.tigerpaw) NEW
  • Pose Chair: Label Motion - Take a Break (anne Dakun) The Dressing Room Fusion
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment