Saturday, May 24, 2014

Post 391

Hey everyone, I had a little recruited help with my couples shot.  So my buddy Elijah amazingly saved the day and stepped in and let me use his pixel body ♥ So today is another beach day, where relaxing is the up most priority when you are working hard, or barely working.  In this case a little of both was used. 

So my outfit, (cause I have no clue what he wears).  Is by Apple May, now, for a limited time (1 Week) you can get the top and shorts, for just 25L each.  So make sure you head over and get them before you cannot.  Who can pass up 25L.  Now the shorts come with phatazz appliers, and the top comes with your boobie appliers so for all you mesh part wearers there is that for you.  Though I have to tell you the pants make your non prim ass look amazing, I couldnt stop staring at my butt.  I think Elijah had that issue too ... but shh dont tell him I noticed :D (kidding).

While you are out and about shopping make sure you stop by the poser pavillion and get the couples pose that is there by Brandi Monroe, the creator of Infiniti.  Flickr is populated with this pose .. but everyone is taking it from the back.  Soooo out of the box ... Gasp ... I took the picture from the front view too! Wooot it came out just as good.  But for you people that like to take the pose how it should be I did a back shot too ... so this pose can be used in more than one way :D




Credits:
  • Pants: (AMD) Southern Bell Shorts - Classic (Apple May) NEW 25L Sale
  • Top: (AMD) Southern Bell - Blue (Apple May) NEW 25L Sale
  • Tattoo: InfecteD - Neck Tattoo Heart (Neveril)
  • Hair: -LaViere- Nadine/WoodBark (azure.electricteeth)
  • Necklace: :{MV}: Relic Silver Necklace Aquamarine (becky.remsen)
  • Shoes: DN Mesh: Platform Wedges (beanster Potato) NEW 
  • Purse/Dog: TuTys - Mesh Pet Carrier - Chiwawa (tutys)
  • Glasses: [CO57] Feline Sunglasses Bubblegum (mzevienoir) Group Gift
  • Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes  -  Idealistic (whisper.mizin)
  • Pose: Purple Poses -Beach Ball Pose 01 (Audrey Guter)
  • Couple Pose - Infiniti (Brandi Monroe) Poser Pavillion

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment