Monday, May 26, 2014

Post 393

Hi everyone, I thought I would pull out the car and use it as my background.  So my clothing today is brought to you by HighRize, I am still getting familiar with this store, but I am loving the designs that are being put out.  Both top and shorts come with appliers so you wowmeh people can wear them.  And there are breast and butt appliers for the those that do not.  I love that this store caters to the needs of everyone.  Its been a while since I wore "system" clothing as some would place it.  But there are few stores I totally make exceptions for ♥  Pairing this off with some of my favorite accessories, like my hat and glasses I completed the look. 




Credits:
  • Top: !(HR 3.0)! Nikki Bra Tank [Dark Blue] (nikkiirene)   NEW
  • Shorts: !(HR 3.0)! Exposed HW Shorts [Dark Blue] (nikkiirene) NEW
  • Tattoo: InfecteD - Neck Tattoo Heart (Neveril)
  • Hair: ::Exile::Quiet Dream:Marone (Kavar Cleanslate)
  • Glasses: ::ZED:: Mesh Sunglasses, B&W Reflection (zappy.wingtips)
  • Hat: luxe. - Lord Snapback (jaycee.dover)
  • Pose: Captivity Co - Lusty 3 - (shannoncharlize.gossipgirl)

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment