Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Post 388

Hii everyone, so I am going on Vacation in a few days to the beach and I felt like doing a beachy like post, I am sure there will be more coming up :D  But I felt like showing off the new Leonard items in a beach like setting.  My top and necklace are both brand spanking new by Ms Luna, who makes some amazing accessories and now I am starting to like her clothing tooo. 

With all that being said I did work on this pic, I used the Flood Filter I mentioned in my previous post.  All of which was introduced to us by Strawberry Singh, who got it from another photographer and so on down the line ♥  I am not sure if I really like this picture ... I feel like something is missing buuuuut, I wanna post it and show it anyways. 


Credits:
  • Bracelets: BALACLAVA!! Threefold Bracelet [Royal]  (uriah.eulenberg)
  • Skirt: Blueberry Marianne *Mesh* Maxi Skirt White (blueberryxx)
  • Shirt: Leonard! Neckholder Loose Tank -creme-  (lady.leonard)  NEW 
  • Necklace: Leonard! Summer Breeze Necklace  (lady.leonard) NEW 
  • Hair with Hat: Maitreya Siobhan (Mesh) - Golden Brown (Onyx LeShelle)
  • Pose: by Purple Poses Marta (Audrey Guter) NEW

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment