Thursday, May 22, 2014

Post 389

Hey everyone! So I am loving how this picture came out.  I got some new Photoshop actions and I was playing with them and this is what happens.  Yes I know that I normally dont process my pictures a lot, but I want to have a little fun now.  So here you go.  But like always anything on my blog I would wear and stand by it reguardless of the talent added to the picture. 

So first I wanna start off with my pose, this can be found in a pack of 8 other poses by Brandi Monroe, the creator of Infiniti. These poses can be found at the Collabor Liason in the Poser Pavillion.  So make sure you hit it up.  There are other poses by her there too that will be showing up in my blog later :D

Next is this very cute bikini, its made by HighRize, now.  I want to tell you a little about this.  I do not own the WowMeh body just yet.  But Most of the HighRize clothing caters to that mesh, AND you can get the clothing in normal system style.  With layers availble.  So I am wearing the layers with the Lola appliers, there is a phatazz for you girls that have the bigger rump too.   So totally head over to that store and check out the styles. 





Credits:
  • Bikini: !(HR 3.0)! Bam Bam Bikini [Teal] (nikkiirene)  NEW
  • Tattoo: *Pekka* Leopard Spots - Light (Kathya Szczepanski)
  • Necklace: Leonard! Summer Breeze Necklace [dark] (Lady Leonard) NEW
  • Boobs: Lolas :::Tango ::: Updated (Sandy Moonites)
  • Hair:  TRUTH HAIR April (Truth Hawks)
  • Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes  -  Easygoing (Whisper Mizen)
  • Pose: Infiniti - Breeze 3 - (Brandi Monroe) Poser Pavillion

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Medium (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment