Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Post 387

Hiii everyone, I know its been a couple of days, I been trying to find what in my inventory needs to be blogged.  So this is a new outfit by SLX you can find it on the Marketplace too.  This is made by the creator of Ducknipple, she has several little side projects that are all absolutely adorable and cute.  So with this outfit, you are getting a top, pants, shoes.  Which to me is a totally great deal for her amazing prices.  The textures as you can see are very well done and make the items pop and not look so blah, which is something I always love about the great designers I blog for :D  This is definately one that will be showing up again ♥


Credits:
  • Outfit: SLX Outfit: Nikkah - Complete (beanster Potato)  NEW
  • Hair: +Spellbound+ Sunday w/Scarf // Brunettes  (kohana.xue)
  • Pose:  Purple Poses - Marta  (Audrey Guter)   NEW

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment