Saturday, May 17, 2014

Post 383

Heey again everyone.  So I have two deals from Apple May this post and something fun for you to try.  So first up. Apple May is part of the Dark Style Fair.  This event is opened today till the 7th of June.  This is where you will find this amazing skin that I am wearing right now.   Now the second deal from Ms Apple May is the tapes I am wearing on my lolas.  You can get them in her main store for 1L. They are not just for Lolas you can wear them normal with non mesh breasts.  So its a great deal either way. 

Ok so the fun thing to try.  Ms Strawberry Singh posted a link to Flaming Pear.  Where you can get a plug in that is a demo for two weeks where you can create a water effect which is what I used in my picture below.  Its really simple to use but she has on her blog a very easy tutorial on how to use the Flood filter.  I find this to be something I would like to use more in my pictures ... so I might actually purchase it after my two weeks are up. 


Credits:
  • Tattoo: InfecteD - Neck Tattoo Heart (Neveril)
  • Necklace: *KRASH* Fallen Angel Necklace -Dark Silver- (ken.rosenthal)
  • Horns: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Horns :: DULCE MUERTE :: (lolly.carlberg)
  • Boobs: Lolas :::Tango ::: Updated (Sandi Moonites)
  • Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Low hair - Fall (M4ri1yn Magic)
  • Skin: (AMD) Suki - Pale *A* (Apple May) Dark Style Fair
  • Brow Shape: (AMD) Lexi Eyebrow Shape (Apple May)
  • Apple May Designs - Sticky Tape - Silver (Apple May)  1L Deal
  • Pose by Infiniti (Brandi Monroe)
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)


No comments:

Post a Comment