Saturday, May 17, 2014

Post 382

Hey everyone, so today I went on a shoe fix.  I love love love shoes, specially ones that go with the amazing slink feet, which if you don't have you soooo need to have in your inventory.  So, I am new to this store, its called HighRize.  There are shoes galore there that I love, So I wanted to show you the haul on the two that are first in my inventory :D   Yes there is more haha. So there is a gladiator style wedge, that is the ones on my feet right now, the white ones, and the black ones are next to me.  I love how they fit my legs and feet, I didn't have to move my leg size or anything at all, And there are demos at the store too if you want to figure out your right size! Then I happened to come across the open toe pumps, They look like they are glossy and this is normal wind-light no touch to them so that is the natural looking glare on them. They are gorgeous and come in so many colors, and again another must have to the inventory specially if you are a shoe lover ♥



Credits:
Shoes by (nikkiirene)
!(HR 3.0)! HighRizers Wedge  NEW
Shown in black and white
!(HR 3.0)! Melted Candy Pump  NEW
Shown in Cherries, Berry Punch, Toffee, and Licorice

Slink feet Medium and High are needed for these shoes

Furniture: by (colleen.desmoulins)  Past Group Gifty
The Loft - Portolla Chair Lofty Spaces
The Loft - Martini Table Black  
The Loft - Bowl of Roses Loft Spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment