Friday, May 16, 2014

Post 381

Hii everyone! I want to start this post off by saying if you are a regular at Baja beach.  You all might need to update your landmarks.  ♥  I did take my picture at Baja.  The items used in the background are from What Next incase you are looking for something like this. 

So I finally am using more from my Collabor 88 shopping spree.  And I am showing off new stuff from Ducknipple too!

So me and little Coffee here decided to head down to the beach and take a picture together, I used him before in a past picture of him on a pillow, but that was just the box he came in.  This little puppy moves, walks and speaks he will tell you cute little things.  Well he does to me anyways. 

Make sure you read down the items and have fun shopping :D



Credits:
  • Tattoo:  InfecteD - Neck Tattoo Heart (Neveril)
  • Earrings: **RE** LUX Celeste - Earring (velvetskin)
  • Puppy:  *MishMish* Poodle - Coffee  (aime.takaaki) Collabor 88
  • Bracelet:  BALACLAVA!! Threefold Bracelet (Royal) (uriah.eulenberg) NEW
  • Shoes: DN Mesh: Chunky Wedges  (beanster Potato)  NEW
  • Pants:  DN Mesh: Zeus (beanster Potato) NEW
  • Shirt: Tee*fy Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt M Lemon (azure.electricteeth) Collabor 88
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma (Truth Hawks) Collabor 88
Basics

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Medium (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment