Thursday, May 15, 2014

Post 380

Hey everyone! So I am back to blogging, after all my finals are over and I got a clean inventory!! On that.  I am happy to come back to new flirty fun lingerie from Blacklace! One is a nice jammy shorts and top set, floral and very pretty.  Bows and stuff to make it all pretty.   And one racy like lingerie set that comes in many colors.  I am showing it in pink.   I have paired this up with my hair from Milk, another great hair place to check out if you haven't.  So like always the items are listed below. 



Credits:
  • Tattoo: InfecteD - Neck Tattoo Heart (Neveril) 
  • Hair:  *Milk* Hair~Eva (kattington)
  • Rings: :Moon Amore: Romance Ring (psyqueen) Group gifty
  • Bracelets: Izzie's - Braid Bracelet white (Izzie Button) Dressing Room Fusion
  • PJ's Pic One: ~Blacklace~ Sweet Treat: Floral PJ Set  (mariska.simons) NEW
  • Lingerie Pic Two: ~Blacklace~ Menage A Trois: Pink Satin Bra Set (mariska.simons) NEW
  • Poses by Focus Poses
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment