Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Post 379

Hi everyone.  So I took a mini break after my finals and I was cleaning my inventory.  Rather therapeutic if you ask me. I packed up all the items that I wasnt using at the moment but didnt have the heart to toss out.  I always feel so bad because designers work so hard on things.  So they are boxed up for now incase I need them later :D  71k down to 49K and still going honestly.

So I am showing some new items before I get to FAR behind in things.  I have for you today, NV by Isiss Bade, now, this top, I need to discuss with you, its fitted mesh so there are two sizes in the box, but it will fit to your body no fuss no muss.  Or something like that.  You wear the size that look good and it fits right on.  Gosh I wish all mesh would do that, but I understand restrictions.  I paired that with her pants that are out right now.  So cute and baggy.  Normally I am not one to wear pants like this as it isnt my style but I loved the texture of these so much I had to try them on and when I did ... bam it looked great so haha on my blog it goes. 

Like always everything is listed below.  As a reminder I am listing items and designer names and events they were at.  Being stores change often or move LMs in my mind are unpredictable.  So this way you have all the info you need. 


Credits:
  • Tattoo: InfecteD - Neck Tattoo Heart (Neveril)
  • Shoes: *REIGN.- Stricken Pumps- Black/Silver (kenadeecole)
  • Hair: -LaViere- Zoey/Platinum (azure.electricteeth) Past FLF
  • Necklace: : Amorous : Automatic Silver (Matchbook Monday)
  • Bracelets:  Izzie's - Braid Bracelet white (Izzie Button) The Dressing Room Fusion
  • Pants: [NV] Bubu Baggy -Stripe Pink (isiss Bade)  NEW
  • Top:  [NV] Mona Top -Suede Black (isiss Bade) NEW. 
  • Pose: By Focus Poses
Basics

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - medium (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)


No comments:

Post a Comment