Friday, May 9, 2014

Post 378


Heey everyone! I hope you are all ready for the weekend.  I know I am.  So tons of new things to show you.  So, Cynful has some new stuff out.  Well sorta, my skinny jeans there was apparently an over whelming amount of people that wanted these jeans in white ... that she did it.  Just for us! And they look .. amazing and I dont mean like ... you know white that looks grey, these bad boys look white white. Amazing look.  Then from the Monochromatic Fair, she made more colors of the top I am wearing.  I am showing off the black tones.  You can wear with and without the undershirt. 

Next on my list is Truth, he has this hair out right now at Collabor 88 for the Milkshake something or another round, looks like a bunch of 50's items which I happen to bought alot of haha.  So this hair is perfect looking to tie my look together even if I am not being a 50's girl! WHILE at Collabor dont miss out on this cute little guy here.  My puppy, I got him in coffee but there are 4 icecream flavors to choose from.  This is the package he comes in ... but the dog inside that looks just like this (minus the pillow) will attach to you and walk ... and guess what folks he talks too!

Last and definitely not least is Pure Poison.  Now while I was out looking for places to shop I stopped here.  Imma urge you all to go.  Because one the group is free to join and there are over 30 items out right now that you can get absolutely free.  Now I am not saying go and get free items.  But take a look around the store too.  I found AMAZING items and bought a ton at a reasonable price.  Like my shoes here, I am in love with how they look.  And they are zebra print ... totally loving on this right now.




Credits:
  • Bracelets: PP - Danielle Cuffs Silver - (Shaleene Kenin) Group Gift
  • Shoes: Pure Poison - Alexandra Heels - Zebra- (Shaleene Kenin) Semi New
  • Earrings: Pure Poison - Lala Earrings - (Shaleene Kenin) Group Gift
  • Necklace: Pure Poison - Spring Necklace (Shaleene Kenin) Group Gift
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma  (Truth Hawks) Collabor 88
  • Jeans:  [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - (Cynthia Ultsch) NEW
  • Top:  [Cynful] Spring Hoodie (Cynthia Ultsch) NEW
  • Puppy: *MishMish* Poodle Pet - Coffee (aime.takaaki) Collabor 88
  • Pose: GLITTERATI - Curtains (katey.coppola) Marketplace

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment