Sunday, May 18, 2014

Post 384

I am in need of my coffee this morning, so I am at the local bakery and getting me some coffee and something that will go to my hips later :D  So, I am wearing a new top that I adore to no ends by NV, I love the way it sits and fits, Let alone the detail in it, specially for the color, I notice whites in SL kinda look one dimensional, this top was done good with shadows  ♥ I paired this up with the new release from Gawk, they are mini skirts one that is in beachy colors or if you want a night on the town there are glittery black tones too.  Being it was day out I am doing the beachy tones, and there are many choices to choose from so I got a few pairs :)  Next I am loving purses lately, so if you head over to Liv Glam you will find this bag.  The store is huge be warned. So you might buy more than you bargained for ... but you will definitely find that you get alot for your money, I know I do ♥



Credits:
  • Panties: ~Blacklace~ Tender Caress: Sky Panty (mariska.simons)  NEW
  • Dimples: L.Fauna Dimples  [Tan]  (Launa Fauna)
  • Eyeshadow: Pink Acid Eyelashes & Metallic Eyeliner - Blue  (Stasey Oller)
  • Hairbase: *Milk* Sleek Hair Base Brown  (kattington)
  • Tattoo:  InfecteD - Neck Tattoo Heart  (Neveril)
  • Shoes: *REIGN.- Bella Wedges- White  (kenadeecole)
  • Hair:  ::Exile:: American Woman:Marone  (Kavar Cleanslate)
  • Skirt:  Gawk! Blue Plaid Mini Skirt (mell.mcmahon)  NEW
  • Bag:  [LG] Boutique-Minirosa Tote  (gracehaddington) NEW
  • Top:  [NV] Rissa Top -Bone-  (isiss Bade)  NEW
  • Pose: Came with the bag in a hud  (gracehaddington)

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)
    ♥Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)

No comments:

Post a Comment