Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Post 374

Good Morning everyone! So I am starting my day off early with a post.  So I did one yesterday on the Chapter Four, and I have more for you, this pose with the balloons was totally free! Its absolutely fun to play around with! And since Black Kite is open again, I decided what a better place to take my picture than there!! On that as you seen yesterday I said there was a TWO for ONE on the hair I was wearing, this is the other style that you can get in that pack ... so 250L for TWO hairs.  Heck ya baby!

So ... Paradisis has placed a gift out in the group for everyone, this dress I am wearing.  Now if you didnt get the gifty you can join the scribo and still get it.  So make sure you head on over there and get this dress its very pretty and well done.  Totally made the look complete :D




Credits:
  • Balloon Buddy: 8f8 - Baby Black Kite - (8f8) Free At Black Kite
  • Hair: little bones. West Coast -  (nova.faerye) The Chapter Four
  • Dress: PARADISIS Fleur de printemps : Pink (Ankhari Tammas) Free Gifty
  • Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)
  • Pose: ::C'est la vie !:: balloon (larcoco.mathy) The Chapter Four
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment