Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Post 375

Hii everyone, last post for the night.  I thought I would pull out the wolfy and take him for a walk and see the sites.  This time I am at Small Town Green.  If you are a person that likes change, and believe me I do.  This is a great place to blog.  Each time I go back there is something new or the whole sim has changed.  Its an amazing place. 

I am sporting lots of great designers, some that are new, some at the chapter four (freebies too!) And others I just grabbed out my inventory cause I can :D  So all items like always listed below.  Hope you go and check it all out ♥



Credits:
  • Top: *COCO*_Gift_HighNeckCropTop  (cocoro Lemon) Chapter Four Gift
  • Necklace: ::Sweet Leonard:: Broken Angel Necklace [onyx/silver] (lady.leonard)
  • Wolf:  Alchemy - Fenris The Great Wolf - Snow (nina.helix)
  • Glasses: Leonard! " La Donna " Glasses -gold- (lady.leonard) Newish
  • Pants: Leonard! Leather Leggings - pearl-  (lady.leonard) New
  • Hair: little bones. West Coast (nova.faerye) The Chapter Four
  • Shoes: MIEL GLADIATOR CAGE - SOLID  (mika.nieuport) Past Fifty Linden Item
  • Bracelet: [Deadwool] Bracelet Gift [unisex] (Masa Plympton) Chapter Four Gift
  • Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~  (nina.helix)
  • Pose: [DLS] Dear.Sister.Pack #2  (emy.aker) New

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - mid (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment