Monday, May 5, 2014

Post 373

Hey everyone.  So I am gonna start out by saying I got finals coming so that people know my posts are gonna be a bit slower than normal.  But past that LOTS of new stuff happening.  First lets talk about The Chapter Four.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY one year of opening I believe is what I read, right now you can be part of The Chapter Four group and you can get a ton of free ... yes free gifts.  While there you can get this hair ... and my kitty (I named her Pussy Galore). The amazing thing about my hair its in the two for one section so you get TWO ... thats right TWO hairs for the price of ONE! 250L for twooooo hairs.  Hells ya if you ask me and these hairs are amazinggggggg.  The kitty, (Pussy Galore) moves and walks with you! Her head moves and you have a chance of getting a boy or a girl! I got lucky and got a girl ... And so many types to collect.

Ok so Apple May has a deal going on where you can get the pants I am wearing in the BLUE color for 25L till the 10th.  So make sure you go and get them.  The amazing thing about these pants is that you can wear a hud that changes the boxers inside.  On that they are for MEN AND WOMAN! so make sure you tell your men to get down to AMD and get them too! All her mens clothes are amazing and I would totally post more if I was man or get off my lazy ass to make a Malt lol.

Ok Cynfuls turn.. IF you missed the Depraved Nations 100 Block, you can NOW in her store get these. Many colors to choose from, and a hud that allows you to change the material to NEW, Washed, and Extreme washed.  And the buttons change colors too to match your outfit. 

Last but not least, there is the Pink Fusion Hunt by Depraved Nation going on right now, that if you head over to the first Stop of Razor you can find my sneakers I am wearing.  This is a 5L gift, but you do have to hunt for them.  This hunt is aimed for girls, and there is a mens hunt coming up in August so get your men ready!





Credits:
  • Ring: .Atomic. Celebrate! Cupcake Ring (Ivy Graves) The Chapter Four - Free
  • Kitty: Alchemy/Birdy - Sassy Cat - G - black (nina.helix) The Chapter Four
  • Kini Top: Bikini Tropic Mix&Match Top (Ayiki Takakura) NEW
  • Shorts: (AMD) Bummin' It Shorts - Black (Apple May) NEW on Sale!
  • Hair: little bones. Les Garcons (nova.faerye) The Chapter Four
  • Sneakers:  Razor/// Deth Rainbow - Sneakers - (Kehl Razor)  Pink Fusion
  • Jacket: [Cynful] Cropped Denim Jacket - (Cynthia Ultsch)  NEW
  • Bracelets: _CD_ BFF Bracelet Blue -  (rebeca.dembo) - past Fifty Lidens Friday
  • Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Peach~ (nina.helix)
Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky (audrey.lamede)

No comments:

Post a Comment